The “8 Wastes” formula has proven to increase efficiency & standards in many fields such as manufacturing & service industries. NOW, let’s apply this way of operating to the Higher Education sector & see what a difference we can make.
The first step to driving change in your area is being able to recognise where wastes are occurring.
Then you need some strategy & resources to help you overcome these wastes & increase your efficiency.
So, what will you get out of this learning session?:
- Learn how to recognise the 8 wastes in your area, and help your team to identify them too
- Arm yourself with tips and tools to help you to tackle these wastes including resources to help you get started as soon as you get back to your desk
- Connect with other like-minded professionals in the Higher Education sector and build up your knowledge-sharing networks
DVE Solutions has been driving positive change in Universities across Australia since 2007, currently working with 19 Australian Universities. Learn from the best about how you can utilise the 8 Wastes knowledge to your area.
7.30am – 9.00amJoin us for breakfast while we learn about the 8 Wastes!
The Sage Hotel, 208 South Terrace, Adelaide
Places available: 32
Standard ticket: $55
ATEM member discount: $40
(breakfast is included in your ticket price)
FREE onsite parking available for attendees
- Breakfast Sliders (Chefs assorted fillings served in a brioche bun)
- Spinach & Fetta Triangles
- Hash Browns
- Waffles served with whipped cream, berries & maple syrup
- Banana Bread
- Freshly Sliced Fruit Platter
- Breakfast Trifles (toasted muesli, berries & natural yoghurt),
- Chilled fruit juice, Freshly brewed tea & coffee
please contact Keetah: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo book, please click link below.