The first step to driving change in your area is being able to recognise where wastes are occurring.
Then you need some strategy & resources to help you overcome these wastes & increase your efficiency.
So, what will you get out of this learning session?:
- Learn how to recognise the 8 wastes in your area, and help your team to identify them too
- Arm yourself with tips and tools to help you to tackle these wastes including resources to help you get started as soon as you get back to your desk
- Connect with other like-minded professionals in the Higher Education sector and build up your knowledge-sharing networks
7.30am – 9.00am
Join us for breakfast while we learn about the 8 Wastes!
The Sage Hotel, 208 South Terrace, Adelaide
Places available: 32
Standard ticket: $55
ATEM member discount: $40
(breakfast is included in your ticket price)
FREE onsite parking available for attendees
- Breakfast Sliders (Chefs assorted fillings served in a brioche bun)
- Spinach & Fetta Triangles
- Hash Browns
- Waffles served with whipped cream, berries & maple syrup
- Banana Bread
- Freshly Sliced Fruit Platter
- Breakfast Trifles (toasted muesli, berries & natural yoghurt),
- Chilled fruit juice, Freshly brewed tea & coffee
please contact Keetah: email@example.com
To book, please click link below.