There has never been a period of more demanding pressure on universities to do more with less. This rapidly evolving world of COVID-19, border closures, lost international students, budget cuts, and revised funding models is putting more and more pressure on people and systems across the sector.
Over the coming months DVE will be reaching out to help in sharing ideas and offering support and potential solutions to help us you manage during these unusual times. This is particularly important as most of the sector conferences have been cancelled for 2020.
We will be offering online ZOOM sessions as follows:
- FREE Fireside chats with influential figures to discuss and share best practice solutions.
- FREE Di’s Coffee Corner – LIVE. An opportunity to meet with peers from across the sector to share stories and successes with our sector specialist, Dianne van Eck.
- FREE Webinars with TEQSA and ASQA experts to help you navigate compliance and re-registration challenges.
- An online Navigating the 8-Wastes In Higher Education Workshop to help teams identify opportunities for improvements and cost saving within your organisation.
- FREE webinars to discuss effective solutions for credit management, scholarship management, and curriculum management.
- FREE webinars to share ideas on research solutions, including effective grant management, ethics management and HDR student recruitment and management.