Having trouble implementing a governance and compliance framework that works for you?
You probably never went into the education and training sector thinking you would have to spend so much time trying to run an effective governance framework. But getting it right is essential to compliance and registration. And getting it right will actually make it easier to run your organisation and will lead to improved student satisfaction and growth.
You need the vocational training and higher education sector’s leading Governance & Compliance experts – which is exactly what we have at DVE.
Our specialist consultants provide universities, higher education providers, vocational education providers and TAFE institutes with the framework, support, resources and knowledge to help deliver effective Governance.
Solutions to Support Quality Governance include:
- Governance Board / Council reviews
- Industry engagement reviews
- ESOS Audits
- Structural reviews
- Strategic plan development support
How DVE Can Help You
- Ensure you implement and maintain the most appropriate governance for your organisation.
- Ensure the governance you have in place supports your TEQSA and/or ASQA compliance..
- Access qualified expert resources as and when you need them.
- Provide comfort to governing boards and councils that compliance is being well managed.
Emeritus Professor Hilary Winchester (DVE TEQSA SME) on the key elements of DVE’s approach to registration and re-registration projects:
The combination of DVE’s strategic use of knowledgeable and experienced Subject Matter Experts and proven Registration Management Methodology keeps the registration project on track, on task and positioned for success.