Having trouble finding the TEQSA expertise needed for registration success?
Whether you are intending to register as a Higher Education Provider for the first time, need to renew your registration or are seeking another form of accreditation as a tertiary education provider, establishing and maintaining high standards in governance compliance is critical.
You need the sector’s leading TEQSA SMEs – which is exactly what we have at DVE. We work directly with members of TEQSA’s Register of Experts and bring the best expertise in the sector together. Our specialist consultants provide higher education providers and universities with the framework, support, resources and knowledge to help you successfully reregister, or initially register with TEQSA and all other registrations and accreditations.
Leveraging DVE Business Solution’s proven Registration Methodology, you have the support to meet your objectives. We can ensure you remain compliant, no matter where you are positioned in the registration cycle. We have proven results including initial registrations for 7 years, with no conditions. With DVE you are equipped for registration success.
How DVE Can Help You
- Ensure your quality submission is ready in a timely and well-planned manner.
- Make certain you submit a best-practice body of evidence for your best chance of achieving compliance.
- Plan steps to meet any conditions and provide best practice advice.
- Resource your project with dedicated and experienced staff.
- Schedule critical mock assessments and quality checks throughout your project.
Solutions To Support Quality Submissions
- Industry-leading TEQSA expertise
- Complete management of submission
- Compliance and quality assessments
- Audits, reviews (policies, course external reviews)
- Networking with partner organisations
Emeritus Professor Hilary Winchester (DVE TEQSA SME) on the key elements of DVE’s approach to registration and re-registration projects:
The combination of DVE’s strategic use of knowledgeable and experienced Subject Matter Experts and proven Registration Management Methodology keeps the registration project on track, on task and positioned for success.